Get the HappyCow App

Download the app

© HappyCow 2018

Urban Grind

8 William St W (at Galway City Centre), Galway, Ireland

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee bar and deli with light food, including a vegan "south american" wrap, salad, and soups. Displays artwork inside. Note that vegan wraps sometimes sells out by the afternoon. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Western, European, Non-veg

First Review by Sharasaur

AvrilTkd

Contributions +225

05 Aug 2017

Limited - Edit

The wrap was the only option I could really see there. It was only average too if I'm honest.

Comment avatar

Sharasaur

Contributions +75

17 Aug 2016

Fresh! - Edit

I shared a vegan wrap with my boyfriend as it was the last one and a salad. A little pricey but the food was delicious! A good mix of fresh salad leaves. Hummus, beetroot or maybe red cabbage, a mix of seeds, beans and chickpeas! The dressing was very yum! This was really tasty and I will return again for sure! Brilliant to have this around the corner from where I live.

I wish I could leave a 5 star option as there was multiple vegan options in this cafe and for Galway this is brilliant! Unfortunately happy cow does not allow this due to the business not being 100% vegan.

Looking forward to more visits here!

Pros: Early opening hours, Multiple Vegan Options, Fresh and healthy

Cons: Ran out of vegan wraps early

Comment avatar

Return to Galway Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Urban Grind closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.