First Review by Merryaurora

The best place to pick up take-away (organic) - Edit

Urban Café opened its doors in Tallinn, inside the Solaris shopping center at the basement floor, in April 2014, and I'm not lying when I say that since that date I've been a loyal customer there. I just love the concept and idea behind Urban Café, it deserves the consumer support 100%. The coffee they sell is always 100% organic and fair-trade, which applies to all the other products they have to offer, too. The service is super lovely, and at least in my case they got to know my face really quickly and we always had a chat at the counter. All special coffees are offered on the menu (and syrups etc.), and you can get your coffee with vegan, organic soy milk, if you ask – they always have it on stock (the other option is organic, raw cow's milk).

All coffee is sold as take-away, and they do approve if you have your own Keep Cup (or similar) with you. ;)

Pros: 100% fair-trade and organic, Soy milk, Excellent take-away (accepts Keep Cups)

Cons: Only take-away, Location at the basement floor, Solaris

Return to Tallinn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Urban Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.