Uprooted Vegan Cuisine

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan
  • ( 4 reviews )

Vegan caters offering a weekly rotating menu that includes savory dishes and desserts. Check Facebook for menu and ordering.

Categories: International, Bakery, Catering

First Review by CCorbin

west-d

Points +19

19 May 2021

Delicious!

We ordered with friends and all enjoyed our meals. My hubby had a beet burger with Buffalo smack and cheese. I had the Cobb salad and quinoa salad. So yummy!

Pros: Great communication , Delicious food, Friendly

Cons: Salad not quite like picture but still delish

jlm70189

Points +66

30 Apr 2021

Consistently delicious & healthy vegan food

Uprooted Vegan is fantastic! I have loved every meal and dessert I’ve received! The weekly meals are always fresh and delicious. Cupcakes, cakes and tiramisu are FABULOUS!!

Pros: All vegan!!, Convenient w/ weekly meal pickup , DELICIOUS!!!

Cons: None!

SarahNeikam

Points +8

Non Veg
03 Mar 2021

Non Vegan Approved!

Healthy, gourmet meal options with changing, weekly variety, ready to eat with convenient pickup and easy pay options. Really tasty and just happens to be vegan. So many wins here!

Pros: Healthy, very tasty food., Good value

CCorbin

Points +23

06 Nov 2020

Great vegan meals

I order frequently for Monday pick up. The menu changes and she uses seasonal veggies. Desserts are great too! Convenient pick up North Augusta on Mondays, but I think she offers Aiken pick up too. Order by Friday every week, menu changes each week. Extra dessert options are always available too.

Pros: Easy virtual pay and pick up, Yummy, Changing menus

Return to Aiken Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Uprooted Vegan Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.