Upbeet

404-347-1071

1071 Howell Mill Rd Ste A, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30318

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers build-your-own organic grain bowls and salads with a variety of grains, greens, and toppings: rice, farro, quinoa, veggies, seeds, sweet potatoes, beans, etc. Food is made in front of you. Also smoothie and coffee bar.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by TheTree

made to order - Edit

Love Upbeet! Great food and lots of options. They have a marinated tofu and vegan meatballs!

Pros: lots of options, delicsous , outdoor seating

Cons: always a long line, expensive

one of the best salads I have ever had! - Edit

They just opened and need to put hours, and phone on their website, their FB pretense is just as spartan also habe a few haters as usual so if you are reading this you know to stick with Yelp, Trip advisor and Happy Cow. I post these for YOU so you have maybe a testable unbiased feedback (yes YOU!!! ;-)

As you arrive they also really need better signage so travellers and taxi and Uber folks can find them???? WAZE and Google.maps puts them IN the intersection. Took a $38 taxi from Buckhead in heavy heavy traffic.

SKIP TO HERE FOR.THE REVIEW; Okay enough bashing the newbie just open folks. CLEAN open and inviting layout, signage, bathrooms etc etc. The serving and prep area is smartly laid out, the greens on the wall in bins look like a modern hyponic garden....awesome display.

All the products and produce are super fresh looking and even the meats, tofu, shrimp etc etc look very nice. All organic etc etc. The menu clear and well labelled for GF, Vegan, and others. I tried to trip them up but they know the foods and terms and imgredients. (2 weeks old so thats pretty good hiring and training)

All kind of pre-designed Grain bowls, salads, and combos......so no thinking or make it up as you go.

I got the Very Vegan. W/kale, quinoa, chickpeas, pomegranate seeds, sunflower seeds, fresh lemon squeeze, and a wonderful house made cashew dressing with a perfect amount of agave sriracha tofu.

Here is the real deal. BEST SALAD I HAVE EVER EATEN. Not just a salad a fantastic healthy meal.

Not sure if it was the tasty spicey tofu or the cashew dressing, or all the ingredients and the juicy pomegranate seeds....damn good eats!!!!

The servers and counter folks were cheery and hugely helpful. I was there early evenimg but it ramped up big time as I type this. They might need some more people for peak times because they did stack up a bit, I would not.habe minded now that I have been here a 15 or 20 minute line. (Okay I am lying lines suck but.imunderstand they have gotton popular because its good food/stuff. Management pay attention this is critical)

Ok pictures here somewhere!!!

Pros: awesome organic and wonderful produce and ingredie

Cons: kinda getting too popular and need more staff at p

Deelish! - Edit

Went here for lunch with a friend- We waited in line for a really long time. It was well worth the wait, though! We were both raving about our meals. I got the macro bowl which had a really good sauce on it. The food was clean and fresh and invigorating. I'll be back!

GREAT Vegan Options! - Edit

I really love this place for several reasons: 1. Many vegan organic options. 2. The food is delicious. 3. Reasonably priced. 4. They serve a lot of food! You get a bowl with your choice of a grain and/or a green, then you get to choose from many hot and cold toppings. There are dozens and probably hundreds of delicious combinations!! They do have designed bowls, which you can modify because EVERY order is built in front of you, or design your own bowl.
This is now one of my favorite restaurants, I've been 3 times this week already!

Pros: Many organic vegan options, Fresh and delicious ingredients, High quality & quantity food at a reasonable price

Cons: They do carry meat, fish and dairy

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Upbeet closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.