Upaya Naturals

• Veg Shop Veg Shop
  • Vegan
Contact 416-617-3096

754 Bathurst St (at Trainers Fitness), Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5S 2R6

Raw vegan e-store with this being its Toronto pick-up location. Delivers throughout Canada and USA. Extensive catalog includes raw food preparation and cooking equipment, beauty products, raw food ingredients, superfoods, snacks, bulk, and more.

First Review by Ken4057

Love the online store - Edit

I only order online and I love the selection that Upaya has. Dry mushrooms: check, organic hippy powders: check, raw food prep utensils: check. They seem to have it all, and all in one stop shop. I have ordered several times from Upaya and I have never been disappointed. Now, the website is not that user friendly but they sell amazing stuff that I cannot find in Vancouver. And, it's free shipping over $100 in Canada.

Pros: Huge selection, Organic products, Fast shipping

Cons: Website not user friendly

Great if you live in the area - Edit

I bought a spiralizer here for 20-25% cheaper than anywhere else. I followed the instructions on the website and called ahead to pick it up.

The building is a residence and is easy to miss. The woman who answered (the store's owner I presume) had the spiralizer ready and handed it over. Easy peasy!

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Upaya Naturals closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4145 times since May 2010.