Up For Breakfast

( 1 review )
802-362-4204

4935 Main St (at Rte 7A), Manchester Center, Vermont, USA, 05255

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers buckwheat pancakes w/ wild blueberries, sourdough baguette french toast filled with a warm lingonberry cream cheese, vegetarian sausage, and fresh juices. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-12:00pm, Sat-Sun 7:00am-1:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by kperlmut

Even the home fries were bad. 'nuff said, right? - Edit

I went to this restaurant for breakfast specifically because it was on Happy Cow. The grapefruit juice was excellent, but that was the only thing they did right. I thought maybe the eggs would be ok, but I asked to make sure they were cage free and/or local only to discover that they have no idea where their ingredients come from. They say their ingredients come from "a distributor" (real quote! I'm not even kidding!). Wow. So anyway, I ordered the side of "vegetarian bacon" and it was Morning Star brand ICK! I also ordered the side of home fries and even they were bad! How can ya screw up fried potatoes? To make matters worse, they didn't serve maple syrup with the meal, yet they sell it in gimmicky bottles for the tourists. This cheap Denny's style diner has no place on Happy Cow or in Vermont.

Pros: fresh juice

Cons: the food, clueless staff, low quality/low class

Return to Manchester Center Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Up For Breakfast closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.