Unscripted

( 1 review )
984-329-9500

202 Corcoran St, Durham, North Carolina, USA, 27701

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant menu has the Impossible Burger (vegan patty), served with vegan cheese, vegenaise, avocado, and vegan bun. The cafe/bar (opens earlier) offers oat milk option for coffee. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by turtleveg

Bull City Vegan Challenge - Edit

I dined at Unscripted as part of the 2018 Bull City Vegan Challenge. They are offering a 3-course vegan meal including a coquette appetizer with sweet potato, mushroom, greens, and cheese in a little casserole pot, topped with a Vegg yolk. The entree is a jackfruit bourguiginon and for dessert a vegan creme brulee. All very tasty! I had been there before for the Impossible burger and appreciated they serve it vegan, with vegan cheese, etc. The staff I've met are super friendly. Service can sometimes be slow based on other reports I've heard but I've never had a problem. I also love that they use Oatly oat milk for lattes in the cafe.

Pros: vegan options are growing

Return to Durham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Unscripted closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.