• UNO Pizzeria - Maybe closed

Take-out
Catering
Gluten-free
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Long-established pizza restaurant chain with outlets nationwide. Added a vegan menu in 2019 to offer vegan cheese on two thin crust pizzas, a Beyond burger, and a salad. NOTE: Maybe closed August 2023 - please send updates to HappyCow. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-11:30pm, Sat 11:00am-2:00am.

Venue map for UNO Pizzeria - Maybe closed
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by meroe05

Big,Beautiful&Vegan

Points +617

28 Nov 2022

Vegan Options

The vegan cheeseburger pizza was good.

Pros: Vegan Options marked, Delivery

Cons: Hard crust

Gymdiva

Points +36

24 May 2022

Vegan Deep Dish Pizza

Finally found a deep dish vegan option! I don't like pickles, mustard or ketchup so I removed it. I wished I had added more veggies on it to make Iit more filling. All I had was the cheese and beyond meat. It was still tasty though.

Pros: Three different vegan options, Finally a vegan deep dish pizza

Cons: Not enough cheese

Kristabeth

Points +64

Vegetarian
28 Feb 2021

Excellent pizza

While the vegan selection was minimal, the pizza I had was great. It was full of fresh veggies. But beware - they tried to serve me pizza with regular cheese first.

Pros: Offers vegan cheese

Cons: Vegan selection is minimal

meroe05

Points +783

28 Feb 2020

Vegan section on special menu

I'm really happy to report that there in is fact a vegan section on the special menu. They have vegan cheese. The pizza was really good. Also we got the zoodle primavera and it was delicious! I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food here. Thumbs up!