• UNO Pizzeria

Take-out
Catering
Gluten-free
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Long-established pizza restaurant chain with outlets nationwide. Added a vegan menu in 2019 to offer vegan cheese on two thin crust pizzas, a Beyond burger, and a salad. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Venue map for UNO Pizzeria
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Kitties

TreeGoddess

Points +24

27 Oct 2023

Vegan pizza the spot!

I went to a work conference in downtown Bay City and a few of us drove over here for dinner.

The vegan deep-dish pizza was generously sized and delicious, My omni friends loved their meals too.

The place was clean and our server was a lot of fun. Would dine here again if I’m in town.

Pros: Vegan pizza, Reasonably priced, Fantastic server

cassiekay

Points +530

22 Oct 2023

Vegan deep dish pizza!

I love that you can get a personal deep dish pizza with vegan cheese! I ordered one with olives, artichoke, and the beyond meat crumbles. I wish I would've skipped the crumbles tho...I don't think it paired well with the pizza. I just took it off and ate it separately, but regardless the pizza was amazing! They also have a vegan cheeseburger pizza if you're adventurous!

Pros: Deep dish and thin crust options , Lots of topping options, Fast and friendly service

MorganKozuch

Points +25

Mostly Veg
02 May 2021

The vegan garden pizza was so yummy

I went on April 23 and I ordered the vegan garden pizza with vegan pizza and OMG it was so good I even took home left overs

Kitties

Points +200

Vegetarian
29 Feb 2020

Vegan Pizza Was Ok.

I’m glad chain restaurants are finally adding options for vegans, but I wish they used a different vegan cheese that isn’t Daiya. I’m personally not a fan of Daiya cheese but everything else on the pizza was great.

Pros: Glad there’s a vegan option, Lots of topping options

Cons: Daiya cheese :(