Unknown Coffee - 언노운커피

• Other Other

312-4 Euljiro 4(sa)-ga, Seoul, South Korea

This coffee shop has soy and almond milk options. 두유와 아몬드 밀크 옵션이 있는 카페입니다. 영업시간은 주중 08:00~20:00, 주말 09:00~18:00 입니다. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by mfrenette

Everything a coffee shop should be. - Edit

It took us a while to find this as it's not outside a Metro exit but rather the underground parade between two Metro stations. When we did find it though it was worth it as it was one stop from our hotel and I'd rather support independent business than the big chains. I had an Americano with soy while my partner had an almond milk latte. We ventured up the narrow steep stairs to the cute space above to find we were the only ones there. There's a nice selection of seating & to my delight a local artist was showing their work. By the time we left the place was full and busy. We went back again the following day for our reasonably priced dairy free beverages. If I lived in Seoul this would definitely become my regular hangout and I'd hopefully get to put on a show of my own artworks.

Pros: Reasonably priced., Dairy free options, Good coffee.

Inexpensive coffee with soy and almond options - Edit

Despite not intentionally being a vegan cafe, they offer lates in both soy and almond milk. The staff is friendly and the prices decent. A good place to go if you are nearby.

MichaelRobinson 25 Mar 2018 - Thanks for this tip, it's better than Starbucks.

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Unknown Coffee - 언노운커피 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.