Universo Vegano

Contact +39-3291648528

Via Farini 71, Parma, Italy, 43121

Franchise vegan fast food with locations in Italy; this one opened May 2015. Counter service. Offers burgers, sandwiches, salads, and other vegan food. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:30pm, Sun 6:00pm-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Italian, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Koalele

You can always count on Universo Vegano! - Edit

I love this franchise! They offer many options (also a gluten free one), staff is always super friendly, service is quick, price is fair.. and it is good!
I particularly liked this branch in Parma because the place is quite bigger than the others.

A refugee for Veggies in Parma - Edit

The place is very well decorated, clean and cozy, many choices, quick served and delicious! I went there twice, tried rolls, soup and dessert, very fresh and tasty! Strongly recommended. Open hour is long even on sunday, staff is friendly. Anyway, love it!

Pros: English-speaking staff, food served quickly, Reasonable price

Cons: Italian food not many choices

Excellent! - Edit

Every time we go to Parma we cannot avoid to have lunch or dinner in this wonderful "fast food". Very kind staff, also with kids. We love their desserts!

Pros: Fully vegan, Kind staff, Good desserts

fast vegan food! - Edit

Fast food totally vegan in the center of Parma. I went many times also with non veg friends and we always appreciate the food. Very good the veghines and the vebab. I haven't tried the pizza and the paella yet but I will. Tasty desserts especially the apple pie, the Sacher pie, the fruit pie, and the cassata pie. They also serve a delicious vegan coke and few vegan beers. Also for take away. Worth the visit!

Return to Parma Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Universo Vegano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.