Universo Vegano

Via Verdi, 3 (at Piazzetta San Pietro corner), Gallarate, Italy, 21013

Franchise vegan fast food outlet, this one est. 2014 preivously at Via Adelaide Ristori 1. Counter service. Offers burgers, sandwiches, salads, and other vegan food. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-3:00pm, Tue-Sun 6:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Italian, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by hokusai77

Great vegan fast food place - Edit

This place is a little hard to find if you are not familiar with the area but it is very centrally located and we made a reservation which in the end we realized would not have been necessary as the place was empty, which I don't understand as the food is great. They offer burgers, lasagna, sandwiches as well as several dessert items such as tiramisu. I would definitely recommend this place for a quick bite!

Pros: Great food, reasonably priced

Cons: not easy to find

Nice, hearty food - Edit

Cosy place with a big counter to order from. Large choice of food, from sandwiches to pizza, from filled focaccia to main dishes. I had a big dish with a wonderful bean burger, rosemary baked potatoes, salad, nachos and jalapeño sauce. The cakes also look amazing but I have yet to try them.
Definitely recommended.

Pros: big portions, hearty food, friendly staff

Return to Gallarate Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Universo Vegano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.