• Union Cafe

Latin
Breakfast
Guatemalan
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Two locations on the same street offering breakfast and lunch. Reported can ask for vegan options. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-6:00pm.

Venue map for Union Cafe
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by FeniLu

Nieve

Points +3840

03 Jan 2024

Strong wifi, vegan options clear

The menu has a few clearly marked vegan options - more for lunch than breakfast. There's tacos, a wrap, soup, bowls, pancakes. Oat, almond and soy milks available for a surcharge. I set up with my laptop for a few hours and the wifi was solid, very cute cafe with plenty of tables, plants, and natural light. Tried the tacos for lunch, it was a big portion loaded with veggies. My oat latte was just alright.

EmmaFindlay45

Points +20

26 Dec 2023

Vegan pancakes

I got the vegan pancakes, they are super yummy its the 2nd time I've gotten them. I think it would be easier to ask for things to be changed to be vegan like the burrito and mushroom and avo toast. Love the vibe here too.

trenityw

Points +696

29 Oct 2023

Good option

I stopped by for breakfast and had the vegan pancakes. They were pretty good for what they were.

GlenSolano

Points +54

03 May 2023

Deliciosos panqueques veganos

Deliciosos panqueques veganos, el lugar es hermoso y el trato del personal también. Eso sí, no tienen muchas opciones veganas y el precio de la comida es elevado.

Pros: Los panqueques veganos son deliciosos.

Cons: Es caro.

JaninaSell

Points +2121

01 Mar 2023

Nice place 🌱

Very cute place, delicious smoothie and good wifi so this place is nice for working too. The vegan pancakes really had a nice consistency, very fluffy but unfortunately there was cinnamon inside which was not mentioned in the ingredients and because I don’t like cinnamon they weren’t as delicious as they could’ve been for me. 🙈 But if you like cinnamon I’m sure you’ll love them.

FredLer

Points +94

Non Veg
06 May 2022

Bien

Bon service, mais carte qui manque d’originalité, convient pour les choses simples !
Pas très propre à l’intérieur …
Burrito muy rico

Pros: Terrasse extérieure , Personnel

Cons: Sale à l’intérieur sur les banquettes, Manque d’originalité

KiwiLimette

Points +1233

14 Mar 2022

Amazing pancakes - lovely atmosphere

I chose this place for breakfast and as soon as I entered I was amazed. This place is so, so cute!! It has benches, couches and even a little garden. I was warmly welcomed🥰. There are not many vegan breakfast options but they have pancakes which are incredibly good!! They come with maple syrup, marmelade and fruit :). Black coffee with 1 refill included. Would come back if I could♥️.

brookelynn2

Points +211

16 Jan 2022

Delicious

So many options in the little menu for drinks and some food options that are very tasty. I got a smoothie with almond milk and the vegan pancakes which was all great. I’d come here again for sure. They have fresh bakery options as well.

Pros: Very cute and clean place, Friendly staff

ChrisBavaria

Points +201

21 Dec 2021

Good breakfast spot!

Had the vegan pancakes, a green juice, and free great coffee with the meal. Definitely would go back!

FeniLu

Points +1198

11 Jan 2021

Great place for healthy meals

Lovely place with backyard garden and nice interior. Quite a few vegan or veganizable options, staff is very knowledgeable and also pays attention to things like the dressings/sauces. We had the tacos and nopal wrap (labeled vegan) and Falafel Bowl and Hummus Bread on a different occasion and were very happy with our choices. The portions are not huge, but filling enough and more on the healthy side. They also offer a wide selection of specialty coffees and almond mylk. We will definitely be back to try the various breakfast options.

Pros: Garden setting, Many vegan options

Cons: Not all vegan