First Review by soysass

Simply the Best - Edit

Uncle Sam's is simply the best health food store possibly ever..I have lived in several states and have encountered numerous health food stores but none of them can hold a candle to this store..The owner is the most noble , understanding and helpful person in the industry..!!
I recomend this store for anyone looking for a healthier life..this store is dedicated to help whatever your needs are...I prefer the advice of the owner of this store over the advice of a medical professional..!!!

Pros: Knowledgeable, experienced, helpful

Cons: none.!!

Because it's the patriotic thing to do! - Edit

This is my go to place! It's how I manage to survive when I'm in college. Also how I manage to spend my money on mostly edible things and have nothing to show for my hard work but a happy belly(which I don't mind). The owners are very nice and it is easy to converse with them, they really know their stuff about all the supplements and tonics(and there is a huge variety!) They have lots of snacks and treats that I love to nosh on. I am a sucker for the dried mango and pineapple, it is my kind of candy! They have a clearance section which I have been known to buy a nice stash of noodles from(but not always a good selection for us conscious consumers ;-)), and a teeny bulk section with lots of herbs, spices and various grains and sugars. Lots of juices, milks(including my favorite hemp and hazelnut!) and some gluten free products. There is a frozen section with lots of vegetables, fruits, ice/soy creams, dinners, and some meat dishes. They sell bread from local-ish bakeries (i think), and have a tiny refrigerator section up front with a few fresh veggies and fruits. In the back refrigerators they have yogurts, tofu, hummus, etc. There is a huge beauty aisle with hair and body care items. Most of their things are cheaper than the co-op's! I love this place!

Pros: Healthy Items, Good Prices, Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff

Return to Troy Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Uncle Sam's Good Natural Prods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 876 times since May 2009.