Uncle Maddio's Pizza

n/a

1181 W 120th Ave Ste 100, Westminster, Colorado, USA, 80234

Serves meat, vegan options available. A create-your-own pizza franchise. Has vegan cheese and a variety of vegetable toppings. Whole wheat crust and tomato basil sauce are vegan.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by RonaldBlanJr

Awesome pizza with vegan day is options - Edit

I love their pizza! I ordered a veggie pizza with dayia cheese and it was awesome. They have great veggie options, and lots of extra sauces or herbs you can add. The crust is thin hand tossed style, it could be a little thicker in my opinion.
I wish they delivered, after we ordered we realized it was pick up only and we weren't really prepared for that.
A friend ordered a cheese pizza and he loved it, I loved my vegan basil mushroom pizza with truffle oil, and my boyfriend enjoyed his chicken pizza. This place has something for everyone

Pros: dayia cheese!, awesome veggie topping selection, great sauce topping selection

Cons: no delivery, crust could be better

Fantastic Staff and Great Quality Food! - Edit

Amazing atmosphere and nicest staff a long with great sauces to choose from! Offer vegan cheese as well as good seasoned tofu. Plenty of veggies to pick from as well.

Pros: Good quality vegan options. , Goods reward program aswell get free pizza just fo

Return to Westminster Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Uncle Maddio's Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.