Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint

Contact 701-566-7164

1695 45th St S Ste 2, Fargo, North Dakota, USA, 58104

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise build-your-own pizza concept pizzeria. Has vegan Daiya cheese, whole wheat and gluten-free crusts. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Purple Sara

So happy for whole wheat crust - Edit

I ordered Uncle Maddio's pizza because my younger brother works there and because they have a whole wheat crust. I have yet to find another restaurant with whole wheat pizza crust. I didn't eat at the restaurant-- my brother brought it home from work.
My husband and I ordered two pizzas. One had the tomato-basil sauce, portabella mushrooms, black bean salsa, pineapple and cilantro. The other had the zesty BBQ sauce, portabella mushrooms, red onion and corn.
I'm not sure if it's because my younger brother (who is 16) made it, but the toppings weren't spread on the pizza evenly. Most of the toppings were in the middle of the pizza with just sauce on the outer 1/3. Another negative aspect to the pizza was that it fell apart a bit. Again, not sure if they're all like this or this happened because my younger brother made them.
The choice of toppings available is impressive. I was quite pleased with that aspect.
You cannot order online; you must order over the phone if you want to pick up. I understand that they are a small restaurant, but I don't think it would be too difficult to set up an online ordering system.
From what I encountered, staff are friendly and helpful, at least over the phone.

Pros: Crust variety, Build your own pizza, Daiya cheese

Cons: Whole wheat crust isn't 100% whole grain

Return to Fargo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.