CLOSED: Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint - Druid Hills Rd

Contact 404-929-6700

3027 N Druid Hills Rd NE, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30329

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise build-your-own pizza concept pizzeria. Has vegan Daiya cheese, whole wheat and gluten-free crusts. REPORTED THIS OUTLET SHUT SOMETIME MID-2015. Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by LBVegan

Good Vegan Pizza - Edit

They serve vegan pizza options- either build your own or choose the veggie deluxe option. The wheat crust is the only vegan option so please specify. The cheese is Daiya. Overall, I was very pleased with the taste as well as the knowledge of the staff and the good customer service.

Pros: Vegan Options , Several Locations , Kowledgeable Staff

Cons: No Vegan Sweets option

Careful if Vegan - Edit

So I have had a few vegan pizzas ordered by others from Uncle Maddio's. It was cheaper than melow mushroom and pretty good. So I am out by there the other day with my son at the park and I call in a Pizza order 1 large pizza with Dayia Vegan cheese. The girl asked what crust, I asked what ones are vegan (I forgot). She said they all are. I knew that wasn't right so I asked her to make sure. She gave me attitude and all of a sudden a guy was on the phone asking how he could help me. I say I just want to make sure I am getting vegan crust on my VEGAN pizza. He says the only vegan crust is wheat. I say great and he says it will be ready in 10 min. I got there in 8 min and paid. Then I sat there with my hungry, grumpy 3 year old for THIRTY MIN!!! I go up and ask what the hold up is and they said, "your pizza has been ready the whole time." Handed it to me and that was it. I took home a cold pizza like it had been sitting out forever bc the sauce was all hard. Needless to say we didn't eat it. If you do venture out there be sure you get wheat crust if you're vegan. I guess you get what you pay for. [edited, see TOS]

Pros: has dayia cheese

Good vegan pizza - Edit

Not nearly as good as Village Pizza, but good nonetheless. The pizza was just slightly soggy, but the toppings were really good.

Pros: Vegan, Filling

Cons: Pricey, Slightly bland

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint - Druid Hills Rd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1451 times since Aug 2010.