Un Punto Macrobiotico Di Speziale Pasqualino S.A.S

Via Verona, 6, Bolzano, Italy, 39100

Serves meat, vegan options available. Macrobiotic restaurant and store that provides mostly vegan food. Eating here requires an annual membership (costs around €5-7).

Category: Vegan-friendly, Macrobiotic, Non-veg

First Review by SteveInItaly

Plain food, ideological staff - Edit

I have been here a few times with a friend who likes it. It is a macrobiotic restaurant, and most things on the menu are vegan. The food is very plain but not bad, and inexpensive (there is low annual membership fee, and then I've paid €5-7 for each meal).

The staff are not unfriendly, but highly ideological. They are all committed to a particular macrobiotic philosophy, and take every opportunity to proselytize. When I explained that I am allergic to some beans, for example, one of the staff members confidently told me that I simply haven't prepared beans correctly in the past, and that the macrobiotic method would eliminate my 'allergy'. Another staff member said something similar, and the literature they gave me on my first visit makes other dubious claims.

Pros: inexpensive

Cons: plain food, ideological staff

Return to Bolzano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Un Punto Macrobiotico Di Speziale Pasqualino S.A.S closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.