First Review by Estlanna

best burger EVER - Edit

I ate many burgers and food in 5* resteurants in my life around the world, but the Vegan one with beetroot was Top3 dishes ever! Big, crunchy, well spiced. Personel was very nice, glad and helpful. Price is standard - 13pln-3eur
Only defect was lack of coffee.

Pros: personel, epic food

Cons: no coffee

Very nice surprise - Edit

I did not expect much from this place but that one visit was a real nice surprise!

The burgers and the soup were delicious and I was shocked how quickly they were ready considering the place was already quite busy when we have entered with our 10+ persons group

Pros: friendly staff, good value

One of the best vegan burgers - Edit

Staff was pleasant, kind and cheerful, prices were low. We've tried seitan and chickpea burgers with traditional polish drinks and we were absolutely amazed. I'll try coming back again !

Pros: Cheap, Delicious, Many choices

Cons: Not in best place

Vegan in Lublin - Edit

i think this is one of the better vegan place you can go in Lublin and there is not much choice in this town. but always nice to discover vegan places.
i had a good/great soup, the seitan burger was good as expected , and i had 2 cakes .
i wish i had more time to check out the rest of the menu , but will do that a next time. the place looks nice and clean and cosy , and the service was friendly and in good english. all in one , a good experience for this town.

Pros: cheap, centre location, cosy and clean space

Highly Recommend!! - Edit

We tried a bunch of Vegi and Vegan places while in Poland and this was one of our favorites!
Between the fact that the staff spoke English, were nice, and were happy to accommodate a strange food allergy and the fact that the food was tasty - this is high up on our list.

We recommend the Seitan burger with BBQ sauce :)

Pros: English speaking, Tasty, willing to accommodate allergies

Cons: Small Selection

okay but not fantastic - Edit

I have been there twice and I'm happy that places like that open in Lublin.

However, the menu is quite boring (-only burgers and soups) and often a few options are unavailable.
Prices are okay and portions huge but you have to wait lonf time for your order.
Staff does not seem too friendly either. There is no wifi and the bathroom definitely needs improvements.

I recommend trying anyway!

Pros: big portions, tasty food, good prices

Cons: boring menu, long waitng time, not very attentive staff, no wifi, old bathroom

I recommend ! - Edit

Nice place and surprisingely big. The offer is not big, but the burger and cake that i had were really good and very cheap also, i really wonder how they do this. Ill come back...

Pros: Cheap And Good, A lot of space

Cons: Not too easy to find

Return to Lublin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Umea closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.