Ume no Hana

082-5062066

Fukuya Hiroshima Station Square Bldg 11F, 9-1 Matsubara-machi (at Fukuyu Department Store), Hiroshima, Japan

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain restaurant specializing in tofu with an extensive menu. Note: In Japan kitchens often stop serving 30-60 minutes before closing time. Call ahead to confirm.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Non-veg

First Review by kismet8985

Delicious tofu-centric date-night restaurant! - Edit

My husband and I LOVED our evening meal here. We chose a 15-course meal that was pescatarian friendly (they asked our dietary restrictions when we were seated and were happy to oblige and guide us through the menu), and cost about $35/person before drinks.

I'm not exagerrating, every course was delicate and delicious. All different preparations of tofu, by a chef team that appreciates every ingredient. We were seated overlooking the beautiful city at sunset, and every member of the waitstaff was SOOO nice, and happy to practice their English. Can't recommend this place enough, we will take every visitor here.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly to all diets, Gorgeous city view

Cons: On the pricey side, Tricky to find

Return to Hiroshima Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ume no Hana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1945 times.