Ume no Hana

082-5062066

Fukuya Hiroshima Station Square Bldg 11F, 9-1 Matsubara-machi (at Fukuyu Department Store), Hiroshima, Japan

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain restaurant specializing in tofu with an extensive menu. Note: kitchen may stop serving 30-60 minutes prior to closing, check ahead.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Non-veg

First Review by kismet8985

Vegan dishes - Edit

Really nice place. They have a 9 course set japanese menu for vegans. All dishes made with tofu. Great view. Best vegan food I ever had.

Pros: Best tofu you’ll ever eat

Cons: A bit hard to find

Delicious tofu-centric date-night restaurant! - Edit

My husband and I LOVED our evening meal here. We chose a 15-course meal that was pescatarian friendly (they asked our dietary restrictions when we were seated and were happy to oblige and guide us through the menu), and cost about $35/person before drinks.

I'm not exagerrating, every course was delicate and delicious. All different preparations of tofu, by a chef team that appreciates every ingredient. We were seated overlooking the beautiful city at sunset, and every member of the waitstaff was SOOO nice, and happy to practice their English. Can't recommend this place enough, we will take every visitor here.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly to all diets, Gorgeous city view

Cons: On the pricey side, Tricky to find

Return to Hiroshima Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ume no Hana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.