Uluru

( 1 review )

3-5 Market St, Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT61 7BW

Serves meat, vegan options available. Australian restaurant. Has a vegetarian menu, of which most can be made vegan. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Australian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by CiaraSlevin

Best Restaurant in Northern Ireland - Edit

I have been wanting to try Uluru restaurant for ages since it moved to its new Market Street location. Luckily today I got the opportunity to do just this when I met a friend for lunch in Armagh.

I've always really liked Uluru which is an Australian bistro, now I love it even more! The new restaurant is warm, welcoming and beautifully designed. Service was great, wine beautiful and food luscious.

I had a gorgeously delicious goats cheese salad (goats cheese mousse, poached pears, roasted beetroot and mini poppadoms) accompanied by a side of hand-cut chips. All was washed down with a couple of glasses of lovely, smooth Chardonnay. Heavenly food.

Uluru still offer a separate, dedicated vegetarian menu which is great to see and I cannot wait to sample all the vegetarian dishes listed.

Top marks to Uluru, who I now reckon are one of the best restaurants in Northern Ireland. I would highly recommend this brilliant restaurant - it's definitely worth the trip to Armagh for a brunch, lunch or dinner.

As Happy Cow only allow 4 out of 5 stars to be awarded to a restaurant which serves meat, (which I totally agree with) I will point out that I would give this restaurant 5 stars if I could as the food is fabulous. Would very highly recommend Uluru.

Updated from previous review on Friday January 01, 2016

Pros: Separate, dedicated vegetarian menu available., Amazing food., Beautiful restaurant

Return to Armagh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Uluru closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.