Uguisu Sabou

n/a

446 Trapaeng Thom Village, Chunkriel Commune, Toek Chhu District, Kampot, Cambodia

Vegan Khmer style village cafe serving plant-based and fermented food: a daily vegan plate comprising several items: first come, first served. Uses local veggies, organic brown rice. Has drinks and sweets and vegan ice cream. NOTE: please send correct map coordinates to HappyCow. Open Mon 10:00am-1:00pm, Sun 10:00am-1:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, International, Japanese, Bakery, Fusion, Khmer

First Review by ElsaRisby

Delicious Sushi - Edit

I haven't yet had the chance to go Uguisu Sabou, as we are the only other vegan restaurant in Kampot, and we are always working when they are open. We had the blessing once of the owners bringing us several veg sushi rolls to our restaurant, and I shared it with my Khmer partner and her kids. It was their first time trying sushi, and they loved it. It was all delicious and fresh, and nice touch to have brown sticky rice instead of white rice. Their food is all natural and healthy, and I'm sure Uguisu Sabou will become a very succesful establishment.

Pros: Delicious, Friendly owners, Healthy

Cons: I am always too busy to go

Wow! - Edit

This was a real experience! I've really missed having a proper food experience being vegan going out. The food was really good and interesting. Definitely something new to me.

The couple owning it are so so nice and we really felt welcome. Super homely and cozy. The scenery around it is beautiful too!

Pros: Beautiful and quiet setting, Tasty and filling food, Friendly owners

Return to Kampot Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Uguisu Sabou closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.