Udupi Indian Restaurant

Contact 603-888-6003

295 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, New Hampshire, USA, 03060

Vegetarian restaurant serving South Indian cuisine. Has an extensive menu with wide selection of dishes ranging from traditional to modern recipes. Daily lunch buffet. Previously known as Raja's Udupi Bhavan. Open Mon 11:30am-9:30pm, Wed-Sun 11:30am-9:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Indo-Chinese

First Review by heliumheels

This place was incredible! Warm and kind service, accommodating and willing to explain the menu! Great environment and awesome Indian grocery store next door.

Pros: amazing service, many vegan options, comprehensive menu

soo good!! - Edit

Went here twice I live in Montreal and went to visit my sister in NH and wanted indian. The first time we went we ordered from the menu becuase some family members don;t eat spicy...and they had a buffet. The channa and korma excellent!! THis week had the buffet and it was amazing !! the buffet changes everyday with som same items. The yellow rice with tumeric and roasted hazelnuts and lentils sooo fragrant and tasy!! The dal Makhani amazing good!!! The alloo gobi cauliflour tasted so goood!!! Highly reccoment this place!!!

Pros: great service, Amazing food, great value

Great - Edit

We went to this restaurant with my grandmother, who is very picky about the food she eats. She doesn't like any spicy food and is very finicky. Two staff members immediately toured her around the buffet explaining the ingredients and spiciness of each dish and guided her through the menu, also offering other options they could make. The staff was very helpful and attentive. There were so many different options for vegans, all of which was delicious. Everyone agreed they had a great meal. I strongly recommend this place.

Best Indian Restaurant With Great Vegan Option - Edit

I eat a lot of Indian food. It's my favorite type of food, and I could eat it everyday. Udupi is not only the best Indian Restaurant in Southern New Hampshire, it is literally the best Indian food I've had anywhere, and I travel a lot.

Everything is fresh and full of flavor, the staff is very friendly, and you get fresh Dosa made to order if you eat at the buffet.

There's plenty of Vegan options and the everything on the menu is vegetarian.

I can't recommend this place enough.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly Staff, Plenty of Vegan Options

Great Vegan-friendly Indian restaurant - Edit

I randomly stumbled upon this restaurant one night and am very happy that I did! The food was fresh and delicious and the staff was super friendly and extremely helpful. Even before seating us, the waiter asked if we were vegan, which was a nice surprise. It was reasonably priced for such high quality food and great service. I'm looking forward to my next meal here.

Pros: Vegan options, Helpful and friendly staff, Fresh and delicious food

Return to Nashua Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Udupi Indian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2948 times since May 2012.