Udipi Cafe

Contact 281-313-2700

3551 Hwy 6 S (at Settlers Way Blvd), Sugar Land, Texas, USA, 77478

Vegetarian Indian food menu. A banquet hall is available for events. Reported open to HappyCow in same parking lot, Nov 2013.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering

First Review by sirhin

Great! - Edit

I eat here quite often with my Mum and am never disappointed. About a $10 lunch buffet and a delicious dosai is also included. They specifically label all of the vegan items which makes things incredibly easy for me (it seems that the majority of the dishes are vegan, too).

There aren't many pure veg restaurants in Sugar Land so support this one!

Pros: Tasty, Inexpensive, Vegan-friendly

Good! - Edit

I just went here for the first time tonight with some friends and we ordered a good amount of food and ate it family style. The atmosphere was pretty authentic, not to mention the large amount of Indians there. To me, if the ethnic people are there, that means it's good - and it was packed. The food was great as well (my favorite was a special Mushroom curry and the Gobi Manchurian). The staff was friendly as well. The only complaint I could voice is how my group had five people and it was slightly crowded - but not that much. I'm sure if the place wasn't as crowded as it was tonight, that we'd all have our own seats, instead of having someone sit on the end. The small size of the restaurant added to the atmosphere, I think. They didn't give us our menus right away, but it wasn't that much of a delay.

Pros: good food, friendly staff, authentic

Return to Sugar Land Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Udipi Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1143 times since Jan 2011.