Udipi Cafe

Contact 972 497 2858

100 S Central Expressway 35 (at Belt Line Rd), Richardson, Texas, USA, 75080

Indian vegetarian food. Confirmed re-opened, July 2010. Tue-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Sun 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Indian, Buffet, Take-out

First Review by pagescats

wonderful vegan meal! - Edit

I came on a Thursday for the lunch buffet and it was fabulous. The waiter told me which buffet items had dairy (which was very few) right away and I was able to dive in with no problems! Will be coming back next time I'm in Texas

Amazing Indian Food! - Edit

We have traveled to many cities and tried Indian food in many of them. We were more than pleasantly surprised at the quality of food, the amount of food and the amazing presentation of many of the dishes. We absolutely stuffed ourselves and the bill came to $25. What is even more amazing is the restaurant is impeccable with white table cloths and wonderful service.

Love this place!! - Edit

I only get to eat here when I visit my parents but we always eat here at least once. This restaurant is the best Indian food!! The service is wonderful, the staff is always knowledgeable about the ingredients, they offer options and are very attentive.

The food is presented beautifully. There are so many vegan options and they even tell you on the menu. I love that I can tell the waiter that I am vegan and if I accidentally order something not vegan they let me know.

I wish they would open a restaurant in Denver but until then I will visit every single time I come to Houston!

Pros: Excellent food, Fantastic value, Great portions

Return to Richardson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Udipi Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1033 times since Mar 2009.