Ubiquitous Journey

• Vegetarian
Contact 253-572-2550

2607 6th Ave, Tacoma, Washington, USA, 98406

Small cafe and coffee bar inside Ubiquitous Journey tea and herb store. Offers vegan grilled cheese, soups, has non-dairy milk for coffee. Wi-fi. Busker friendly.

Category: Lacto, American

First Review by SnuggleBear

Really surprised! Great grilled cheese! - Edit

If this were not right down the street from me, I probably would not have tried this place, but I am so glad that I did. If you were to tell me that there was a restaurant that only served grilled cheese, soup, and tea, I probably would not go out of my way even if there was a vegan option.
The menu has an option of about 6 gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, all of which can be veganized. We tried the Pizza and the Moroccan and both were these massive sandwiches with a gooey blend of Daiya cheeses on sourdough that we have never been able to replicate at home despite best efforts.
The vegan creamy soup was really great, as well as the teas.
For dessert they also had a vegan cheesecake that was beautiful and great. And, because there were two of us sharing, they cut us a larger slice without charging us more.
I can't wait to go back during the rainy times.

Pros: Great vegan grilled cheese, strong tea variety, vegan dessert

Return to Tacoma Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ubiquitous Journey closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2226 times since Aug 2013.