U are Brilliant Homestay

• Hotel B&B
  • Vegan

10-18-11 Pinang Emas Flat, Jalan Sungai Satu, Batu Ferringhi, Penang, Malaysia, 11100

Apartment of Malaysian-Russian couple near Batu Ferringhi Beach with essential guesthouse amenities. Includes vegan breakfast. Open daily. Check-in from 2pm, check-out before 1 pm. Early check-in and late check-out available upon request.

First Review by Sara.zahrani

Local vegan experience. - Edit

In this place you can feel as a local. Besides from very cozy rooms and vegan breakfasts, host also offers a vegan local food tours, jungle tracking experience, waterfall tours, heritage street art tours, food and lifestyle couching.
This place makes your stay in Penang full of unique memories.
I love it.
U are Brilliant.

Pros: Vegan, Surrounded by nature with a beach near by, Offers guided day tours

LocalLiving with awesome vegan hosts - Edit

We really enjoy our one month stay at Katyas and Fadzils apartment. They´ll warmingly welcome you, have a answer on every question, will give you tipps and show you some spots of interesting, when you like. The kitchentable is always prepared with some oats, fresh water, aloe vera and there are a plenty of other healthy things you´re allowed to take. There are a few little localshops at the same building and just a 10 minute walk to the beach and the nightmarket as well. You can enjoy a perfect sunsetview at the stairs outside of the flat. They offer you a scooter and you can use the washingmashine. You can have a really good time, with nice and openminded dialogs and when you´re interested in, Katya will give you vegan diet tipps and more. We always felt welcome and comfortable. Thanks guys for the good time

Pros: lovely, openminded, vegan hosts, close to the beach, best sunset view

Cons: just a bit far from George Town

This homestay is really BRILLIANT, just like the hosts! - Edit

Katya and Fadzil's place is our "go-to"place whenever we are in Penang, they never disappoint! :) Their place is very cozy and has a nice vibe. The location is also a huge plus, it's situated in an area where you will really feel you are a "local" but at the same time it is not far from the touristy area. Beach, temple, night market, different shops and restaurants -- all of these are in walking distance. In addition to that, these two brilliant hosts also prepare healthy and yummy vegan food! If you will be in Penang, I highly recommend this place!

Pros: Brilliant hosts, Yummy vegan food, Good location

Cons: No free ice cream. Haha! Just kidding!, I cannot think of any cons at all!

The Best Hosts I Ever Came Across - Edit

I found Katya and Fadzil place through Airbnb. I stayed at their place for 2 months. They're the best hosts I ever came across. Their generosity and hospitality were overwhelming.
Their place is very clean and comfortable. The beach is 10 minutes away. There are few beautiful waterfalls nearby. The neighborhood is safe and has many restaurants, temples and all kind of attractions.

Katya and Fadzil are very caring and did everything they can to make me feel comfortable. Actually, before I came to their place I've never thought of the possibility of being vegan. Yet, Katya was kind enough to teach me how to cook vegan food and live a healthy lifestyle. We also went hiking and camping together.

I feel very blessed to have met them and given a chance to get to know them. I definitely recommend staying at Katya and Fadzil place if you're in Penang.

Pros: Clean and comfortable house, Near to the beach, waterfalls & restaurants , Friendly and awesome hosts

Return to Penang Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has U are Brilliant Homestay closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.