Two Tablespoons

917-822-4622

230 Park Ave (at UrbanSpace Vanderbilt), New York City, New York, USA, 11226

Vegetarian kitchen and counter in the food hall since 2016. Makes fusion food: macro bowls, noodles, veggie burgers, and summer rolls. Communal seating available. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Organic, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by JimHerndon

Great for Lunch - Edit

I visited Two Tablespoons twice on a recent business trip to New York and was very happy with the food. It is a bit pricey for lunch but definitely worth it. The portions are large and filling.

I ordered a macro bowl that included quinoa, herbed hummus, red pepper dip, roasted potatoes and a green salad with dressing. The flavors jumped out at me and I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the scoop of hummus. Pairing the hummus and the red pepper dip with the quinoa was genius.

I will definitely visit again when I travel to NYC for business.

Pros: Hearty portions, Flavorful

Cons: Busy venue

Enjoyed Shanghai Express - Edit

Great vegan food at a crowded Manhattan food court. I had the Shanghai Express with dressing on the side for reduced added oils. Communal seating a premium at noon on a Friday afternoon.

Cons: Crowded communal seating

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Two Tablespoons closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.