Two Sisters Bakery

907-235-2280

233 E Bunnell Ave, Homer, Alaska, USA, 99630

Serves meat, vegan options available. Typically each day you'll find one vegan choice each in muffin, sandwich, and a dessert. Good atmosphere, busy. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-6:00pm, Sat 7:00am-4:00pm, Sun 9:00am-2:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by Sarah P

Always some options - Edit

The serve dinner a few days a week and always have at least one vegan entree. The menu changes a few times a year. Apart from muffins at breakfast and a berry streusel bar, their breakfast and dessert options are very limited. They just started serving a lunch bowl they can be veganized but I haven't tried it yet. The food tends to be inconsistent, but the atmosphere is lovely, the staff is great, and they know that vegans exist. At the very least, go for a cup of coffee and buy a baguette for later.

Pros: Great atmosphere, Always a vegan entree at dinner

Cons: Not much for breakfast or dessert

cute - Edit

I've been in Two Sisters many times but only ate once due to the lack of choices. There's always a soup and the hummus pita, and the day I ordered them I was pleasantly surprised that they were a satisfying combination, and very tasty. I took the vegan muffin of the day home for later, and it was dry and not so tasty. My non-veg friends love the coffee, baked goods, and sandwiches at Two Sisters. Staff were very knowledgeable about vegan options for the day, and patient. I've been told several times that the bagels are vegan, but I've forgotten to ask whether egg wash is used on top.

Pros: Great location and ambiance, Good quality, Always a vegan option

Cons: Pricey per Alaska, Only one vegan option, Had a less than exciting muffin once

Return to Homer Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Two Sisters Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.