CLOSED: Two Mothers Foods

• Veg-friendly

Contact 630-428-5878

1659 N Rt 59, Naperville, Illinois, USA, 60540

Serves meat, vegan options available. Take-out only place offering some vegan food. Uses local produce as much as possible. Garbage free using stainless tins, mason jars and cloth napkins. AUG 2014 REPORTED SHUT - CHEF NOW OFFERS CATERING.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Raw, Take-out only, Non-veg

First Review by chayes

Great food-vegan except honey - Edit

I have eaten at 2 Mothers several times and each time I have loved what I ate. Very healthy food. They just announced they won't serve local cheese (which was only an option on their vegan pizza) so they are vegan except they do use honey in some drinks. Always ask in advance if you don't want honey. I have not seen them serve meat at all. It's a must try for vegans and non-vegans alike.

Pros: Warm atmosphere , Healthy food and smoothies, Gluten free options

Cons: Limited hours

you should eat here - Edit

This is how food should be- yummy food from nice people who care about how you fuel your body. I wish my work hours allowed me to go more often because this is a place I would like to support.

Pros: great food, nice people, nice website

Cons: limited hours

Naperville's Best Kept Secret - Edit

Two Mothers has been a godsend to my family. We are lovers of food and have changed our diet to be gluten free. We make lots of yummy food at home but need a break every now and again. It's so nice to have a place we can go and eat food that is not only safe from a GF standpoint, but also is HEALTHY, LOCAL and DELICIOUS. Their values mimic my own and I love the freedom to stop in for a meal I can feel good about! If you haven't been yet, give them a try! The staff is lovely, and they will remember you! Try the "Black Bean Brownie" - YUM! Their soups are amazing as well! And, you can take them home - in waste-free Mason jars, that you just return when you go again! LOVE this place!

Pros: Healthy, Local, Delicious!

Return to Naperville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Two Mothers Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2614 times since Apr 2011.