Two Feet First

451 Nepean Highway, Chelsea, Victoria, 3196

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has marked vegan menu items and sweet treats. NOTE: chips and chickpea fries are cooked in a fryer with other non-vegan items, however the chickpea fries can be cooked on the grill instead by request and the burger can be served with salad instead of chips. Open Mon 7:00am-4:00pm, Tue-Fri 7:00am-10:00pm, Sat 8:00am-10:00pm, Sun 8:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Mediterranean, European, Non-veg

First Review by jesse558

best coffee and staff in area - Edit

Five star coffees. I love these guys. Getting a great cafe in the area has been a long time coming. However I am sad to discover that the vegan options are cooked in shared fryer. That won't upset some vegans.

Still I will drink the coffee as it's always excellent and they have some vegan cakes and cookies. If they can manage a separate fryer I'm all in five stars.

They're great staff.

Pros: excellent coffee, various milk alternatives , cookies and cakes

Cons: shared fryer but can work around

Easy option - Edit

We had dogs with us when we visited, so sat outside. They had a doggie bowl and comfortable seating. Service was friendly and not intrusive.
Vegan items are marked on the menu, and they seem only to happy to cater for us. I had the falafel which was exceptional (and I've had plenty of those in my life) and the burger I was told was 'amazing'. Clearly all house made. Coffee was really good and almond milk is an option. They did have some sweet options in the cabinet I noticed too.
Definitely recommend if you are in the area.

Yum :) - Edit

Been here twice now.
Ordered all the vegan goodness, all of them excelled.
Delicious coffee and shake.
Next-level customer service.
BOSS-BOSS
Metro Booming
6 - love frequency.
Will be back again

Pros: helpful staff and real, many options, delicious

Return to Chelsea Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Two Feet First closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.