Two Cats Espresso Bar

Contact 0434382520

Lupton Way, Melbourne, Boronia, Victoria, 3156

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee cafe opened Aug 2015. Offers a few vegan baked goods like chocolate chip cookies and lunch choices like tofu wrap. Has almond, soy, and coconut milk for drinks. Open Mon-Fri 6:30am-1:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-1:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Bakery, Australian, Non-veg

First Review by verbosity

meow-tactic - Edit

A friend found this place online and I looked it up. Lovely and local. The vegan breakfast bagel was delish!!! I loved the kitty artwork on my latte too. Such lovely staff. We will be back!! I want to try those cakes.

Pros: cute decor, great eats, lovely staff

Boronia's top cafe - Edit

I work in Boronia, which doesn't have a lot in the way of vegan options, so I was pretty excited when I saw this place had opened. Mainly I go there for coffee: they offer a large size in a giant ceramic cup. The cafe has lots of cat-related pictures, ornaments and toys. There's not a lot of food: mainly cakes, which are largely vegan, and there is always a vegan lunch option. I've had a tofu wrap and a couple of vegan pizzas (with vegan cheese) that really hit the spot. The owners are friendly and even accommodated my request to have pizzas ready for me to pick up just before they closed.

Pros: Giant coffees, Friendly staff, Vegan cheese on pizzas

Cons: Not a wide range of food

Boronia is looking up! - Edit

Great little café run by a very friendly couple!

Several Vegan slices/cookies and usually a decadent cake on offer which sells very rapidly, so get in quick for slice!

They also make a mock chicken wrap as a savoury option. Coffee is good too.

Pros: Vegan options, Good coffee, Super friendly staff

A lot of purrtential - Edit

Stylish cafe in the eastern suburbs offering good coffee and a selection of high quality Vegan cakes, slices, biscuits etc. Well worth checking out. Very friendly owner operators.

Pros: Food, Service, Atmosphere

Return to Boronia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Two Cats Espresso Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.