Two Buoys Bistro

+356-21222221

106, Triq Spinola, San Giljan, Malta

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant overlooking Spinola Bay. Separate vegetarian menu with around ten dishes of which at least two or more are vegan. For dessert there's soy or rice ice cream and cheesecake. Art studio downstairs.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, European, Non-veg

First Review by TianaNelson

truly lovely! - Edit

spent an excellent evening here! location/view/interieur is very nice and inviting!
a full page of vegetarian choices is provided, most can be veganised. there were 3 options that day (it seems they never do everything that’s on the menu) and we ordered a crispy tofu curry (vegan) and a mushroom risotto (vegetarian). the curry was delicious! slightly too salty, but that’s just me. according to my boyfriend, the risotto was one of the best he ever had.
presentation was also insanely nice!

there’s a huge drink choice, especially beers!

service was excellent, everyone was very nice and professional. they know about veganism and know how to make us happy :)

we paid about 35 euro for drinks and 2 main courses which isn’t the cheapest but it’s worth every penny! great place to treat yourself and also good for date nights!

Pros: vegan choices/options, location, service

Would give it 5 stars if I could - Edit

We had an excellent vegan meal at Two Buoys. They had four fully vegan entree options and four vegan dessert options! We had fried tofu stir fry, butternut risotto, and a pasta - plus vegan cheescake, a traditional Maltese dessert made vegan and vegan ice cream! Loved it!

Plus, we were on the bay and had an awesome view from the patio. Awesome staff, too!

Return to San Giljan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Two Buoys Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.