Two Boots Nashville

Contact 615-340-4343

1925 Broadway, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 37203

Serves meat, vegan options available. NY-based pizzeria with multiple outlets. Stocks vegan cheese, and each day offers at least 1 vegan pizza (possible by the slice). Or build your own. Open Mon-Thu 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sun 11:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sun 12:00am-3:30am.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Raesock

tasty pizza and cozy - Edit

Crispy, thin crust and delicious filling. Had the V for Vegan. My friends had non-vegan slices and liked them. Very Casual place, nice little patio. Good for conversation.

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-05

Best vegan pizza! - Edit

First time to Nashville. Was soooo happy to have found this place. Very cool
neighborhood, decor and ambiance. The owner, Sam, was beyond amazing. So friendly and making sure everyone is happy and taken care of. They have vegan cheese and gluten free crust with tons of veggies. Excellent pizza and experience overall.

Best vegan pizza in town! - Edit

My husband and I eat pizza pretty regularly and this is our new go to place! It is the best vegan pizza I've had yet! We usually get their V is for Vegan pie. It has artichoke hearts, mushroom, grilled onions, and two kinds of pesto swirled over it! It is thin crust and really crispy, just the way I like it. They have pizza by the slice too, and every time we've been in they have the vegan pizza out. The price is descent and the staff is always really nice. We like eating on their little patio too.

Pros: great pizza, fast service, nice staff

Cons: parking can be hard

Return to Nashville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Two Boots Nashville closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2514 times since Oct 2013.