CLOSED: Two Boots

( 1 review )

410-625-2668

1203 W Mount Royal Ave, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 21217

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria from NY with multiple outlets. Stocks vegan cheese and has house-made vegan ricotta, and each day offers at least 1 vegan pizza. Or build your own. Reported closed, Apr 2017. Opens at 12pm on Sat.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by NIBsmf

Good pizza - Edit

Food: 8. I've always liked their vegan Mother Earth (whole wheat pizza with veggies and no cheese) a lot and liked their V is for Vegan pizza a decent amount, but I always longed for more vegan options. Well, during a Vegan Drinks event there last year, I learned that they expanded the options and even have vegan ricotta now! I've tried 3 of their pizzas with the ricotta, and all were pretty good. The thing that annoys me about Two Boots vegan pizza, though, is that if you just want a slice or two, you never know if they'll have a vegan pie out and which one(s) will be out, if any. There have been times I've been there when I had to order a whole pie when I just wanted a slice or two since no vegan options were out.

Prices: 7. Average, I guess.

Atmosphere: 7. I like the quirkiness of the place, but it's small and gets annoying during busy times (such as when there's an event at the Lyric nearby).

Staff: 7. Seem friendly enough.

Pros: Recently expanded their vegan options, Vegan ricotta!, Quriky vibe

Cons: Small, Don't keep vegan pies out often

Return to Baltimore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Two Boots closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.