Twist Juice Bar

302-212-2605

25 Wilmington Ave (at First St), Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, USA, 19971

A vegetarian cold-pressed juice bar that offers an array of vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free options such as acai bowls, smoothies, salads, wraps, soups and organic snacks. Located in downtown. Raw, fresh, natural, local. Appears to be 98% vegan with the only exceptions being bee pollen & honey, each in one menu item, and whey protein as a smoothie add-on. Take-out available. Open Mon-Tue 8:00am-3:00pm, Thu-Fri 8:00am-3:00pm, Sat 8:00am-4:00pm, Sun 9:00am-3:00pm. Open year-round, but hours change in the off-season. Please check website for up-to-date hours.

Categories: Vegan-friendly

First Review by Ksugar6

AMAZING! - Edit

Twist Juice Bar Is Mostly Vegan but has honey in some items, food and drinks are very healthy and taste amazing. Definitely worth going to this place.

grab and go vegan! awesome - Edit

So glad I kept walking past 2 other smoothie places to find this modern fresh shop. Great place to grab a quick vegan lunch. Premade items like raw veggie & hummus wrap and salads. I took the last premade but the person behind me asked for one and they made it fresh for them. I also had the vegan milkshake, my kids and I loved it. Chocolate banana flavor.
This place is dominated by their fresh kitchen. Everything is within sight. There is a very very small seating area and some outdoor tables, also a bathroom (I'm shocked how many beach places don't have bathrooms... :/)
Have to say I was looking for a tofu wrap but the hummus veggie one was v fresh and delish regardless. Would def make another stop here next time I'm in RB.

Pros: grab and go meals and juice, fresh smoothies

Cons: seating is tight

Return to Rehoboth Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Twist Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.