Tuxedo Cat

Performance venue and cafe. Offers coffee, quick meals of veggie curries, and cakes including vegan ones. Feb 2014 moved from 199-200 North Terrace and prior to that operated as Pigeon Island Cafe. Open irregularly, must call ahead.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Western, Australian

First Review by TomAnderson

Maybe it's good if you can find them open - Edit

This place is inside a big multifloor area. Walk in and towards the back and you can see a camper van (inside) dressed up as a food truck on the left. The cafe is on the right side. It looks really clean and set up for serving coffee or food.

Actually, I've been there a few times trying to find out when they are open. Every time, the people inside will tell me that it will be open later that day at 5 pm, or another time when I went there at night they told me it is open in the day.

I think this vegetarian cafe might be run as a secondary interest, opening when they have time. I really hope I can find them open. According to the locals, the cafe serves curry or other types of food.
Updated from previous review on Friday April 12, 2013

Note: Last time I went by there, they were tearing up the whole building. Maybe it won't be open. I'll check later and find out.

Pros: Really clean

Cons: Can't find them open, Small cafe

Return to Adelaide Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tuxedo Cat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2667 times since May 2012.