CLOSED: Tuscan Pizza

• Veg-friendly

Contact 407-831-0033

155 Cranes Roost Blvd, Orlando, Florida, USA, 32701

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise pizzeria. Has Daiya vegan cheese available and will make any pizza with vegan cheese, or create your own pizza. The sorbet is vegan suitable. Gluten-free options. Formerly Red Brick Pizza. Reported closed, May 2016.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by clunkygirl

Daiya Cheese Available - Edit

The pizzas are on t jg en smaller side but the good news is that they load on the toppings. I love that they have Kalamata olives. The salads are big...get a small and split it with someone. Lots of options for vegans.

Pros: Olives, Daiya Cheese, Thin Crust

Cons: TVs

Tasty but tiny - Edit

First of all, this location is now called Tuscan Pizza as of 11/2012. I had been very excited to try this out as it's near my home and I love to give business to those who go the extra mile and offer vegan options (esp cheese!). I got the small Margherita pizza, I'd heard about the sizes but I was not prepared for how truly small this pizza was for $8. The crust is very thin, crisp, and the toppings were all fresh. The flavor was pretty darn good but I can't say it's worth the price really. I would have given this 4 1/2 starts but again, the serving size is not proportionate to the cost. I will try a larger version to see if it seems reasonable as it is really close and I would like to keep the veganism coming.

Pros: Fresh, vegan cheese, crispy

Cons: Expensive, Small portion

Return to Orlando Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Tuscan Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1322 times since Aug 2012.