First Review by VeganSunflower

Great! - Edit

My wife and I had a weekend away here and loved it!! Great food, and Michelle is a great hostess.

Breakfast included foods that were almost entirely grown on premise.
Presentation and quality of the food is amazing.

I had seen an earlier review that the food was all raw, but that is no longer the case. However, I'm sure that (or other dietary concerns) could be accommodated if needed.

Things to consider: it is about 30 minutes from most major establishments. Not a big deal really, just enjoy the scenery on your drive. Also offers the opportunity for an amazing view of the stars due to no light pollution. The guest house is only a few feet off the road so the front rooms do seem loud when the occasional car passes by.

My wife and I both look forward to coming back!

Pros: Some food grown on-premise, Excellent service, Private bathrooms for each guest room

Gorgeous barn type house, great owners! - Edit

My boyfriend and I went there for our 5 years anniversary of dating. The house was gorgeous and so was the land around it. At night you could literally touch the stars! I took the almond mylk class and the owner of the house was awesome. She sells jewelry, raw food ingredients and is great to talk to. She was very informative and I would die to have a kitchen (and house) like it. While its sort of in the middle of no where, the scenic drive was totally worth it. Very artistic house and cool people.Its all raw food which I love but if you are scared of all raw, get over it :)

Pros: great getaway, gorgeous house, great people

Cons: middle of no where, all raw food, neighboors dog is always loose

Return to Bloomville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Turquoise Barn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1360 times since May 2012.