• Turning Point Coffee Roasters

• (3)
  • Coffee-tea Coffee & Tea

Offers non-dairy milk for coffee and vegan hummingbird muffins and coffee cakes. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat 7:00am-6:00pm, Sun 8:00am-4:00pm.

Venue map for Turning Point Coffee Roasters
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by zombiegutz

priscila_pifferoni

Points +25

19 Jun 2020

Always a great place!

Love this place! The staff is always friendly, the food is always great and it’s always very clean!!

Pros: The vegan options taste great!

BriggitteJ

Points +2998

05 Mar 2020

Tiny but cute!

Cute little coffee shop in a unassuming strip mall. Plenty of free parking, which is nice. It was very crowded when I came in to grab a drink. A lot of people using the 2 seater tables to work solo, I wish more cafes encouraged coworking tables to free up space. The chai latte with oat milk I had was good but not mind blowing, I appreciate that they offer ceramic mugs for to stay orders. They didn’t have any vegan baked goods when we visited. I’m not sure I would come back simply because of the tight seating arrangements but if you are nearby and enjoy local coffee shops you should stop by at least once as it could be your cup of tea.

zombiegutz

Points +239

06 Sep 2019

Great food with a comfortable environment

love this place, come here during my lunch break to enjoy a cappuccino and a pastry. the vegan pasteurized i have seen them offer include the coffee cake and the hummingbird muffin. i always ask if they have any other vegan options in the back. they also offer kombucha on tap and in a mini fridge.

i usually don’t offer off of the menu on the wall so i’m not very familiar with that. i remember requesting no bacon in my avacado toast once and received bacon anyway. so make sure to specify!!

the staff is very friendly and the whole place has an “alt” vibe. they also play great music!!

Pros: Friendly staff, Gender neutral bathroom