Tuptim Siam

+44-1243862525

6/7 The Esplanade, Bognor Regis, England, PO21 1TR

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant across the road from the seafront. Menu marks the veg-suitable dishes, offers curry and stir frys with tofu. Could ask to omit egg in the pad Thai noodle. Specify if vegan/veg and say no fish sauce. Try the crispy tofu starter which can also be add to a main entree. Open Tue-Thu 6:00pm-10:00pm, Wed-Sun 12:00pm-2:00pm, Fri-Sat 6:00pm-10:30pm, Sun 6:00pm-9:30pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by jdvegan

How lucky we are! - Edit

This is my second favourite Thai restaurant in the UK of all time after my first became very expensive and the food went off the boil. They are always friendly and understand of my needs as a vegan. I trust this restaurant. You just have to remind them, no fish sauce & no egg. It’s not always so easy to find a Thai that has enough dishes that are suitable for a vegan and usually when you ask for crispy tofu it never is. Well this place pleases me every time with the tofu. You can ask for it to be added to any of the mains. (currently at £1 extra) The menu is clearly marked what is suitable for a vegetarian but most are also vegan even though they are not listed as so. You can ask to have the pad Thai without egg. We have eaten here many many times. I have taken friends and family and they have all enjoyed it. Kit (the chef) is very friendly and understands about vegan if the waiter/waitress is having difficulty just ask for him. They have a lunch time menu (closed for lunch mon & tue) that is cheaper which has things that are suitable. Open Tuesday to Sunday (closed all day Monday) The battered vegetable starter with sweet chilli sauce is great, the Sweet & sour main and the red or green curry, the cashew nut & vegetable stir-fry is also great. Just add tofu to all your dishes and be as happy as me. x The place is cosy and colourful. I could go on and on but I think you get the picture.

Pros: Vegan Options, Great Food, Understanding & Friendly

Cons: Not open Mondays, Not open for Lunch Tuesdays

Return to Bognor Regis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tuptim Siam closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.