Tunie's Natural Grocery and Vitamin Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 954-510-0410

5651 Coral Ridge Dr, Coral Springs, Florida, USA, 33076

Large natural grocery, vitamin and nutrition market. Has vegetarian and organic items, frozen and refrigerated food, as well as non-veg products. An all organic produce section. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-8:00pm.

First Review by thrash632

TAKE THE TIME TO DO TUNIE'S - Edit

Tunie's is my favorite health food store. I travel 15 minutes each way from Boca Raton to Coral Springs to make sure I go to Tunie's. Their produce is wonderul, their staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The prices are good too. I shopped at Whole Foods a few times and felt like I was taken every time I walked in that store but when I go to Tunie's I'm treated like a valuable customer. They also have a complimentary Nutritionish on board that is awesome...LOVE MY TUNIES!!!

Pros: FRESH PRODUCE, KNOWLEDGEALBE STAFF, FAMILY FRIENDS

Cons: NONE

Great store for vegans - Edit

I am very fortunate to live 5 mins from Tunies. They have a wide selection of vegan food (frozen Tofurkey pizzas, vegan buffalo wings, all sorts of vegan cheeses, etc). They also just recently added a whole section of organic produce. They have everything and more a vegan can get at Whole Foods, and for much cheaper! I wish every supermarket was like Tunies.

Pros: very vegan friendly, affordable

Return to Coral Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tunie's Natural Grocery and Vitamin Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3488 times since Aug 2009.