Tunie's Natural Grocery and Vitamin Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
954-510-0410

5651 Coral Ridge Dr, Coral Springs, Florida, USA, 33076

Large natural grocery, vitamin and nutrition market with a few outlets in FL. Has vegetarian and organic items, frozen and refrigerated food, as well as non-veg products. An all organic produce section. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-8:00pm.

First Review by thrash632

TAKE THE TIME TO DO TUNIE'S - Edit

Tunie's is my favorite health food store. I travel 15 minutes each way from Boca Raton to Coral Springs to make sure I go to Tunie's. Their produce is wonderul, their staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The prices are good too. I shopped at Whole Foods a few times and felt like I was taken every time I walked in that store but when I go to Tunie's I'm treated like a valuable customer. They also have a complimentary Nutritionish on board that is awesome...LOVE MY TUNIES!!!

Pros: FRESH PRODUCE, KNOWLEDGEALBE STAFF, FAMILY FRIENDS

Cons: NONE

Great store for vegans - Edit

I am very fortunate to live 5 mins from Tunies. They have a wide selection of vegan food (frozen Tofurkey pizzas, vegan buffalo wings, all sorts of vegan cheeses, etc). They also just recently added a whole section of organic produce. They have everything and more a vegan can get at Whole Foods, and for much cheaper! I wish every supermarket was like Tunies.

Pros: very vegan friendly, affordable

Return to Coral Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tunie's Natural Grocery and Vitamin Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.