First Review by VeganMelbourne84

Awesome and cheap ice cream and cakes! - Edit

I definitely liked the coconut ice cream which was the best vegan ice cream I had (25000 idr ~ 1.8€). I also tried the banana-chocolate cake which was delicious and just 10000 idr ~0.7€). They also had many other vegan cakes which looked good. If I go back to Bali, I'll go back there for sure! Much cheaper desserts than in restaurants :)

Pros: Tasty, Cheap, Located in the center

Cons: Small place, Noise from the street

Awesome everything! - Edit

We were in town for five nights and came here almost every night after dinner for dessert. The ice cream was so smooth and creamy and nothing like many back in the US that have some weird sticky texture. Price was very reasonable at IDR 25k a cup. I always went for the mango crush, which was blended mango topped with a scoop of ice cream in a tall glass. They also make and sell various snacks. We got some granola bars and some sweet & spicy dried tempeh crumbs. Both were great!

Pros: yummy ice cream, delicious snacks, great value

COCONUT ICE CREAM W/ROASTED BRITTLE - Edit

Seriously you cannot come to Ubud and not try this ice-cream oh my god, super creamy and the roasted coconut crumb/brittle they serve on top is an awesome texture with the creamy ice-cream. So glad I accidentally found this place on my travels.

Amazing Coconuts! - Edit

This place is a great find in Ubud. It's like a juice bar with healthy and delicious treats. They make an awesome vegan coconut ice cream (25,000rp) best ice cream I have had that is vegan. They also sell fresh coconuts for 20,000rp. Also tried their date balls (just fresh dates and coconut) for 6,000rp and cold passed juice for 25,000rp. They also stock lots of vegan friendly retail products.

Pros: must try their coconut ice cream

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tukies Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.