Tucson Tamale Company - North Side

520-403-1888

7286 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, Arizona, USA, 85704

Serves meat, vegan options available. Shops in Tucson selling a variety of tamales, including several vegetarian and a few vegan tamale flavors. The salsas are vegan suitable. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Southwestern American, Non-veg

First Review by cwarrick1

Great Food - Edit

I'm from Minnesota and never had a tamale before. This place was right across from my hotel, so I thought I would try it.

They have two vegan tamales, so I tried them both, along with black beans and rice. I covered all of it with their spicy salsa, and it was delicious. I don't really understand why the food is wrapped in an inedible corn husk, but I unwrapped them and overall thought it was a great lunch. I'll take this over Chipotle any day.

Pros: Two vegan tamales and lots of vegan sides, Great salsas

Cons: The inedible corn husks

Nice tamales - Edit

I stopped here for breakfast. They have two tamales on their regular menu that are vegan (New Delhi curry and blue corn with squash). I tried both, topped with a variety of salsas from their well-stocked salsa bar. I enjoyed the tamales, and I would definitely come again for breakfast or a snack.

Pros: Good tamales, Salsas

great tamales - Edit

We visited this location while on vacation. Its just as good as the one on Broadway. In fact I think it might be better. I had 2 of the new Delhi tamales, they were incredible. The masa was so tender and flavorful.

Tucson Tamale 30 Jul 2015 - Thanks for the review! We are glad that you enjoyed our delicious tamales. Stop by next time you are vacationing in the Old Pueblo!

Return to Tucson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tucson Tamale Company - North Side closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.