Contact 503-241-8823

18 NW Third Ave (at Burnside, Chinatown District), Portland, Oregon, USA, 97209

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu consists of mostly vegan bar food. Removed from HappyCow due to poor veg options, Oct 2014.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by gr8vegan

Contributions +20

disappointing, gross - Edit

as a Vegan I really wanted to like this place.The interior was dark the floor was rickety, I thought I was going to fall through when we tried to sit on the booth near the front. The bar was a joke, it looked like some kids lemonade stand. We ordered white russians, mine vegan his not vegan. His milk was curdled and had a bug in it, mine was awful, I make better ones at home. We ordered better drinks and Both got the Hot mess, one vegan one not. The pasta salad is tasteless and seems to have been refrigerated for an unknown amount of time. The first few bites of the sandwich were great, until I got a long greasy hair stuck in my teeth. disgusting, dirty, nasty little bar, full of unbathed Portland hipsters, Not a place I will ever go back too.

If you want great vegan food at a clean bar, where the hipsters are less annoying (still full of hipsters) try the hungry tiger too in south east, theres even a cute little bartender who knows how to pour a vegan white russian the right way.

Cons: unsanitary, hipsters

Vegan White Russian! - Edit

Tub is a really neat place (SMOKEY THOUGH) but its hip has a great interior / dj. Super vegan friendly cheap food. Happyhour gets you vegan dogs or this grilled mcmuffin deal for like $2 or something. Give the Vegan White Russian a try! MUST BE 21 to enter!

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Tube closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1228 times since May 2008.