Tsurushiko

( 1 review )

Shibuyaku Higashi1-27-6, Tokyo, Japan, 150-0011

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cold noodle specialty restaurant in Shibuya. Approximately 1/3 of the menu is already vegan, and you could request to have others items to be vegan as well. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-4:00pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Japanese, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Tomo Okabe

highly recommended noodle bar - Edit

Reimen which means cold noodles is the only thing they have. Which is nice because you don’t have to choose from variety of options :)
I recently went during their lunch hours and I absolutely loved it!! Let me share my experience a bit.
There are only about 8 seats and the atmosphere is very cozy and all the staffs are ultra nice.
The meals are adequately priced and if you go during lunch time they give you a bit of rice, upon request, to mix with your soup.
The broth and the seasoning was absolutely delicious. And they mentioned that most of the dishes can be made vegan as well which was a real bonus.
I wish I could give them a 5 star but due to the fact that they serve meat the maximum I can give is 4....
Please do give it a try and I think you’ll really love it!!!

Pros: delicious , cheap, English friendly

Cons: small seating , bit of a walk from station, cash only

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tsurushiko closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.