Tsing Tao

Contact 303-494-6228

607A S Broadway (at Table Mesa Shopping Ctr), Boulder, Colorado, USA, 80305

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu includes vegan dishes including vegan egg rolls, mockmeats, tofu, and veggies. Will make vegan upon request from non-veg menu. Now with an all vegan dinner buffet on Mondays and Thursdays 5:30pm-8:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by junebug21r

Vegan Buffet Mondays too - Edit

They have the vegan buffet on Monday nights now too! Fantastic place to go on a Monday or Thursday night for the vegan buffet. Incredible variety of vegan options

The regular menu has a lot of vegan options, but seems boring only getting 1 thing. Would be good with a large group of vegan's splitting a bunch of entrés, Best to go Monday or Thursday night.

Pros: Vegan friendly buffet with TONS of options

Cons: Generic Chinese atmosphere., Not as good on non vegan nights.

Vegan buffet on Thurs! - Edit

An inexpensive, flavorful vegan choice for Thursday nights. This is a great choice for the vegan family - the buffet more than satisfies all our appetites. I agree that the faux-shrimp is not very good. However, the bok Choy in garlic sauce is delicious as is the 'beef' with broccoli. I love that they always provide brown rice as a choice too.

Pros: Very vegan friendly , great buffet on Thursdays

Cons: faux shrimp best avoided!

Decent veggie buffet - Edit

Thursday night buffet is all vegan. We tried it when I was craving some Chinese food. Most was pretty decent, but the fake shrimp were bad. The vegan buffet was a bit pricier than other Chinese buffets.

Pros: Vegan buffet

Sesame Soy Beef - Edit

Very yummy. It was $9.95, with a choice of brown, steamed, or fried rice. There is a good sized vegan section on the menu. And they're advertising Thursday night vegan buffets, from 5:30 to 8:30 PM.

Pros: excellent food, attentive staff

Vegan Buffet every Thursday! - Edit

Yes, that's right! Every Thursday from now on they are having a vegan buffet. Last night was the best. Lots to choose from including vegan soy ham, vegan duck, vegan beef. Sesame tofu is so yummy and veggie lo main too. Daily they have a large vegan menu. It's typical Chinese food, only vegan!

Excellent - Edit

There are a lot of vegan options. There are the usual Buddha's delight, vegetable, and tofu entrees plus a vegan chicken and vegan beef menu. I tried the soy 'beef' with black bean sauce and it was delicious. Another plus was that they were donating 5% to vegfest on the night I went.

Pros: many vegan options, great taste, good service

Cons: far from home

Yummm! - Edit

I was in Boulder a couple of weeks ago, visiting from Florida and I ended up going here for lunch twice! The Sesame "chicken" was the absolute best Chinese food I've ever had- I'm craving some right now! If you go for lunch you get a lot of food- your entree with rice, a spring roll, orange slice, and tea. All of that was under $7. I also tried my boyfriend's food- the Garlic "chicken," which was also good, but I liked the Sesame better. The Mongolian "chicken" was salty, not sweet like the other two, but still good.

Pros: Awesome deal, SESAME "CHICKEN"

Cons: not a location near me

Return to Boulder Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tsing Tao closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2093 times since Aug 2007.