T's Tantan

Contact 03-3218-8040

Tokyo Station, 1F, Keiyo Street, Tokyo, Japan,

Vegan ramen restaurant. Also serves salads and a few other main course options. Last order 10pm. Located inside Tokyo Station so you must be taking a train or you must buy a platform ticket. Restaurant is located on 1F (1st floor) of Tokyo station. If coming from Keiyo line, move in the direction of JR Chuo line and you will reach a lighted sign "Keiyo Street" on the right. The restaurant is the 1st shop on the left at a corner. If coming from other lines, move in the direction of Keiyo line. Youu will pass some souvenir shops on the right. Once you see "Book Express" on the left, you will find T's Tan Tan, last shop at the corner on your right. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-11:00pm. Last orders 10:30pm

Category: Vegan, Japanese

First Review by RebeccaBolte

Good restaurant with a large choice of ramen - Edit

Hard to find (Tokyo station is so big!) but it is worth the search.
The plates are delicious we recommend the gyosa.
A must go in Tokyo!

Pros: quick service, full vegan

Cons: a little expansive and you must take a train to go

Amazing - Edit

I ordered the special (at the time), miso ramen with a side of Vege dumpling, a side of greens.. and then another side of greens. The veges were so fresh, pretty sure it was the best broccoli I've ever tasted. Nice eating area. Staff were super friendly & helpful. Will probably go back every time I go to Tokyo station.

Pros: Tasty, Good Atmosphere, Inexpensive

Pretty good - Edit

This wasn't really that hard to find, if you're not looking for it. If you're going to Tokyo Disneyland, it's on the way over there, just pass some sweet shops and it's right around the corner.

It's very clean and the ambience is welcoming. The service was also very quick. Overall it was great and even my non-vegan family loved it too!

Although there was one thing... They have nice wallpaper that shows where some vegan food comes from, along with milk pudding. My dad found this misleading and thought that they did serve this, but they unfortunately didn't. I was also displeased because I wanted some dessert, but the good food made up for this :)

Pros: nice ambience, quick service, nice to stumble upon

Cons: doesn't serve dessert ;-;

Amazing - Edit

Popular vegan ramen shop inside Tokyo station. A large menu of peanut/ spicy/ citrus tantan. Options to add more vegetables, or have a side of fried soy meat or gyoza. Some non-tantan options on the menu also!

It is often very busy but service is quick and the queue moves swiftly.

It's a must try.

Pros: Quick service, Delicious food, Lots of options

so good I had to go twice - Edit

We sought out a number of vegan places in Tokyo and this was our favorite. The vegan ramen was DELICIOUS. I highly recommend the white sesame ramen with green vegetables. English menu available and staff were lovely, too.

Great food - Edit

What an amazing restaurant!
Food was great,very tasty and hard to choose as every option looked so good,the ramen is delicious! If you are in Tokyo is a must!

Pros: Excellent ramen, Good customer service, Variety of dishes

My favorite place to get ramen - Edit

This place is amazing. The ramen was delicious! They also sell a 6 pack of curry (2 different flavors). I would recommend buying those if you're traveling. I ended up eating the curry with microwavable rice on the days I couldn't go to a vegan restaurant.

Pros: Vegan food, To go curry packets

Perfect quick meals - Edit

I went with the golden sesame ramen and a side of tofu meat. It was absolutely delicious! This was my first taste of ramen and won't be my last. I'll be passing through Tokyo station again and this will be my number one restaurant for future meals. Very nice atmosphere too and fairly simple to find.

Pros: Useful location , Affordable

Tokyo vegan - Edit

Vegan ramen spot. Tasty options. I was there three time during my stay in Tokyo.
Fast service.

Pros: Prices are okay, fast service, tasty

Cons: during the rush hour you have wait some minute bef

Exceptional - Edit

Portions were massive, staff was kind and food was served really fast and was super tasty!!! Love it so much I will definitely go back !!!

Pros: portions, service, kindness

Cons: you have to pay ticket to access restaurant

Limited selection for those who truly vegetarian - Edit

It seems all the ramen soups are cooked with garlic and onions. Therefore, there is not much left except for green salads and rice. At least they are honest and told which foods doesn't have them.

MUST EAT IN TOKYO - Edit

Do yourself a favor and give this place a try.

One of my veg-friends recommended this to me while my sister was visiting and we ended up eating here for almost every meal in Tokyo. The ramen is so amazing and there are different combinations. Great flavors, quick and just amazing food.

Pros: AMAZING FOOD, Good Location

Cons: Only in Tokyo

super good ramen - Edit

It was the best ramen ever !!

The service was quick and nice. The restaurant is small and not really easy to find.. but I suggest you to go there at least once ;)

My boyfriend took the black sesame ramen and I had a special one (I can't remember the name, it was on the special menu).
They were both super tasty.

great! - Edit

Very easy to find, you just follow the signs to keiyo and you will find it, if you don't have a platform ticket or Jr it's easy to fix just walk to yaesu south ticket and buy entrence ticket for just 140 yen. It's worth it! Amazing food! Very fresh and decent price. Will definitely go back!

A must try! Best vegan food in Tokyo. - Edit

Where do I start! This place is such an awesome little ramen joint. It's totally vegan and serves the most amazing ramen we've ever had. The golden sesame seed ramen is a must. There was a line to get in when we arrived, but well worth the wait (we only had to wait 5 or so minutes). The food tastes clean and isn't full of preservatives and all that other nasty stuff. Clean, yummy, good vegan food.

Pros: The food , Staff, Our food was served in less than 10 minutes

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has T's Tantan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.