T's Tantan

03-3218-8040

1F in JR Tokyo Station, Marunouchi 1-9-1, Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan, 100-0005

A branch of T's Restaurant with signature dish "Tantan(ra)men." Also serves salads and a few other main course options. Limited menu mornings, full menu from 11am, last orders 10:30pm. Located inside Tokyo Station so you must be taking a train or you must buy a platform ticket. Restaurant is located on 1F (1st floor) of Tokyo station. If coming from Keiyo line, move in the direction of JR Chuo line and you will reach a lighted sign "Keiyo Street" on the right. The restaurant is the 1st shop on the left at a corner. If coming from other lines, move in the direction of Keiyo line. Youu will pass some souvenir shops on the right. Once you see "Book Express" on the left, you will find T's Tantan, last shop at the corner on your right. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:30pm. Last orders 10:30pm

Category: Vegan, Japanese

First Review by RebeccaBolte

Best Ramen! - Edit

I was in Tokyo a week and went here twice. If you are passing through Tokyo station (and even if you didn't intend to, it's easy enough to connect there on your way to somewhere else in the city) definitely stop by! I had the white sesame ramen and gyoza. Highly recommend both. Friendly staff, great service. Both times the place was packed but the servers never seemed like they were in the weeds. I'll definitely go again when I'm back in Tokyo!

ありがとうございます、T's TanTan!

(Located in the Keiyo Street area on 1F)

Pros: All Vegan Menu!, Ramen!!, They sell pre-packaged cups (just add hot water)!

Cons: May be a little hard to find

hard to find but worth it - Edit

Amazingly great tasting ramen. Look for Keiyo Street shopping area in the Tokyo subway, inside the barriers. This was my third time here.

Shattering a low ceiling - Edit

I've never had much luck with animal-free ramen. Until now. T's Tantan was delicious, flavorful, and affordable! The restaurant itself was bright and inviting. I see it becoming a go-to during my time living in Tokyo.

Pros: Best veg ramen I've ever had, English friendly, Nice staff/ambience

Cons: All other veg ramen I've had up to now, Not the hottest ever, temp-wise, Paltry drink selection

Delicious! - Edit

Visited twice whilst on holiday in Tokyo, both meals were delicious and filling. We had various different ramen dishes. The little dumplings are to die for, definitely recommended! Really nice Homeland beer too.

Pros: All vegan menu, Friendly helpful staff, Reasonably priced

Cons: Long walk through the station to find it!, You have to buy a platform ticket to access it or

great food, slightly unusual location! - Edit

This was a really great meal and much cheaper than some of the other vegan options I tried in Tokyo. We fed two for the price of one person's meal at some other restaurants marked as being in a similar price range on here.

The only unusual aspect is that the restaurant is inside the station AFTER the barriers. This is uncommon in the UK so really caught me off guard and I had to ask for help from a member of staff to make sure we were doing the right thing. The directions on this site are correct and should be trusted!

Pros: tasty food, slightly cheaper than some other Veg options, fair, if not large, portion size

Cons: unusual location

Best Ramen in town. - Edit

I have NO problem paying to go into Tokyo Station to enjoy a nice bowl of the white sesame Ramen. I've taken non vegetarians and they also fell in love.

Délicieuses Ramen - Edit

Je suis allée chez T's Tantan au retour de Disney Sea, parfait comme ça fermait tard! La location est idéalement placée, facile à trouver et les plats étaient délicieux! Une super adresse vegan que je recommande vivement :)

Pros: Délicieux , Emplacement , Prix correct

Recommended - Edit

We were coming from outside the train station. We followed the direction towards Keiyo Line, and walked about 20 minutes (!), to end up on Keiyo street, which was almost where we started but on the other side of the entrance gates. It may be easier to use the Yaesu south ticket gates, because Keiyo Street is very close to this.

However, we were glad we found the restaurant. There was a queue (it was lunch time) but it moved fast. The waiters were efficient, friendly, spoke English and gave us an English menu. I choose the black sesame noodles with extra green vegetables and this was excellent and filling Not expensive. Water was served for free. It is diffucult to find vegetarian ramen in Japan.

Would have liked to come back, but we ran out of time. One tip: do buy a separate platform ticket and do not use your Suica or Pasmo card to check in because you won't be able to check out.

Pros: Vegetarian ramen, Tasty, Not expensive

Cons: Platform ticket is needed, Not very easy to find

only 2 gluten free options - Edit

I was so excited but everything had wheat. The did not have gluten free noodles. It all came down to a curry rice (that was very good) and plain veggies :(

Worth the wait - Edit

We ate at T's twice during our stay in Tokyo and ended up waiting in a long queue each time. Don't let that dissuade you...it was our favorite ramen of the whole trip!

Great ramen, convenient location - Edit

We really enjoyed our dinner here - so much so that we went twice during our time in Japan!

Lots of choice from an all vegan menu, quick service and large servings. You will probably need to queue to get a seat, but the queue moves quickly and the food comes fast once you're in.

The spicy ramen (marked with one chilli pepper on the menu) was a bit too hot for me, but my husband loved it. Be warned before daring the dish marked with two chilli peppers though!

Gyoza and fried soy meat were also a perfect addition to our meal - highly recommended

Pros: Good price, In the station, All vegan

Cons: Queue

Excellent vegan ramen - Edit

T's Tantan is by far one of my favourite restaurants in Tokyo. Located in Tokyo Station it makes a great place to stop for lunch if you're just arriving in the city or on your way elsewhere.
They can provide English menus and the staff are very helpful.
I've tried most of the ramen dishes on the menu and all are enjoyable, though the spicy peanut ramen and the shoyu ramen are my favourite.
The vegan meat side dishes are also quite good and very filling.

worth the wait - Edit

So glad this place exists. I'm definitely going back before leaving Tokyo. Extremely filling and doesn't feel oily/fatty like other ramen.

Pros: lots of options

As good as all the reviews say - Edit

After struggling to make our way here the first time, we came back 3 times after that. Great food. Worth a wait

Pros: Raaaaaaamen

Excellent Food in a Very Busy Location - Edit

After eating at T's Restaurant in Jiyugaoka, we were excited to try T's Tantan to try their Ramen. After arriving at Tokyo Station, we found out we had to buy a train ticket in order to get to the restaurant inside the station. This is OK if you are traveling somewhere, but if you are looking to stay in the area, you will be out a little money. This is not a reflection on the restaurant, it's just the fact that they are located inside Tokyo Station past the ticketing areas. It was a little difficult to find, but we were able to use Google maps to help us. Be warned, during lunchtime, the restaurant is incredibly busy and you may have to wait. Once we were seated, the food came out quickly and it was delicious! The broth is so rich that it's hard to imagine that it's Vegan!

Pros: Delicious Food, Quick

Cons: A little hard to find, Very busy and could be a wait

My best in Tokyo - Edit

The ramen menu is super perfect. Seem like this restaurant is very famous, there are too many customer wait on line.

satisfied - Edit

I was craving for a ramen and my cravings were more than satisfied

Worth a trip to visit while in Japan - Edit

To find: follow signs for Keiyo line from JR Line (you must be inside ticket area). You'll run right into it. So good! Definitely worth the hype. The ramen and dumplings were excellent. I had the Golden Sesame and the Black Sesame. Golden was nutty and super rich. Black had more of a spiced, peppery flavor. I prefer Golden. Prices were reasonable and the wait moved pretty quickly. Service was very quick.

Pros: Everything vegan, amazing flavors, Reasonable prices

Cons: Usually a wait, Must be inside ticket area of station

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has T's Tantan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.