Trueberry

Contact 0364503952

Shibuya-ku, Hiroo 5-4-18, Tokyo, Japan, 1500022

Little vegan cafe located 2 minutes from Hiroo station. Offers superfood smoothies, cold press juices, raw sweets, baked goods like bagels and quiche. English spoken. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-7:30pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Kimxula

Yum! - Edit

They had a large variety of delicious smoothies, which were a good size and price. I thought the wrap was small, but very tasty. Very friendly staff!

Pros: Tasty, Variety , Good smoothie portion

Cons: Small food portion

super fancy smoothies! - Edit

This place has all the fancy superfood ingredients you could ever want in a juice or smoothie! Really interesting combinations! They even have hot smoothies! I got the triple green smoothie made of kale, wheatgrass, coconut juice, ect. Really delicious. Just a few steps from Island Veggie on a narrow side street. Great juice and smoothie bar.

Pros: tasty and healthy, lots of choices!

Cons: a wee bit expensive (smoothies from ¥850- ¥1400)

Delicious, healthy smoothie in your own cup - Edit

I was hanging out for a smoothie so I did an internet search for vegan smoothies, found this place and came here specially. I saw they only had disposable drinking containers but had brought my own cup, which I discovered takes ¥20 off the price, which at ¥850 for 350ml, did seem a bit pricey compared to other places. The Berry Green smoothie was delicious though and hit the spot and I wanted to go back for another.

Pros: Delicious and healthy, Discount for bringing your own cup

Cons: Costs a little bit more than some places

Smoothie heaven!! - Edit

This place is seriously smoothie heaven - amazing combinations and super healthy ingredients (like lucuma, maca, maqui and goji berry, hemp, chia and flax seed, spirulina, cacao, kale etc). There's also a couple of vegan dishes and sweets on offer, but I haven't tried them. I only tried a few sips of my boyfriend's raw cacao avocado shake (banana, coconut milk, avocado, raw cashew, raw cacao powder, dates and added maca) and it was DELICIOUS. Like, one of the best smoothies I've ever had. It's just a pity they are so expensive (700-980 yen), which I could buy a meal for...so maybe I would substitute a meal for one of these smoothies in the future. They are pretty substantial to be fair and the quality is excellent, so I'll definitely be back next time I'm in Tokyo.
Updated from previous review on Monday June 01, 2015

Pros: Wide range of smoothies and juices, Vegan and organic

Cons: Expensive

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trueberry closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.