True

Sabansky Ln 1, Odessa, Ukraine, 65000

A finer vegetarian restaurant in the city center near a big park. Provides a large variety of vegetarian, vegan and raw food dishes which are all labeled. Has menu in English. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Raw, Western, Buffet, Juice bar, Take-out, European

First Review by IrynaPietrova

True to the food - Edit

I am guessing that True gets its name from being true to the food. That is, everything is prepared simply with whole organic ingredients. And it works very well. We had the borscht, fresh rolls, some raw flat breads, a burrito, and black rice and steamed vegetables. With the possible exception of the black rice and vegetables dish, all were excellent. The black rice dish was good but I found the rice had too much soy sauce on it.

True is vegetarian but has plenty of options for vegans like us.

Pros: wholesome food, tasty, vegan friendly

True review - Edit

I wish the owners of this restaurant would consider establishing another True restaurant in my area in Munich. Possibly next to my front door. I would go everyday. The vegan options were delicious. I had black rice and vegetables and a raw carrot cake with a rose and lavender tea. Sounds amazing? Tastes better than that. The interior is calm and environmentally respectful. And the staff were equally delightful. Thank you. I would only ask to have real placemats rather than paper as it is better for our planet.. I'll go back today!

Pros: Food quality, clarity, variety, Staff care, Beautiful interior design

Cons: Some disposable things like paper placemats, Otherwise nothing!!!!

Excellent! - Edit

It's officially become my favorite place to eat. The food is amazing, the service is very professional, super pleasant atmosphere. Have been only twice here and planning to come back again and again

Pros: Delicious food, Service, Location

Cons: None detected

Return to Odessa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has True closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.